Join us for a festive Summer Sipper featuring member-prepared dishes, stunning lakeside views and an evening of laid back sipping.
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2016
Time: 6:30 until the last toast
Location: Charming private park on Lake Austin
What to bring:
- A dish to share (appetizer, salad, side dish, protein or dessert)
- Serving utensil if needed
- A chair to pull up lakeside and watch the Austin sunset… ducks too!
To help with planning, here are a few suggestions to get you inspired.
- Dips/spreads; avocado, spinach, pesto, hummus, tapenade, etc
- Smoked salmon platter
- Fried chicken, BBQ chicken, wings
- Cheese or charcuterie plate
- Pasta salad
- Potato salad
- Chicken salad
- Tabouli salad
- Grilled veggies
- Lettuce wraps
- Mini tacos
- Fruit platter/salad
- Asian coleslaw
- Desserts: pies, cakes, cookies, etc.
Be creative… simple or fancy. Anything goes.
Questions or additional details on this event or how to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org